Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Make your own Paper Toy (Free printable)

I have been in love with paper dolls since I was a child.  I have always admired origami and watched tons of creative Japanese shows that were aired in children's shows in Peru. My little brother was a much bigger fan that I was. He actually did most of the amazing paper projects. It was so exciting creating them, that I have been looking for them to share with you. However, It has been really hard to look for the shows we used to watch but I did came around some cool books and sites.

Today, I have an adorable lil' guy for you to create. It's very easy to make and it looks like you spent all night working on it. Well I did spend all night designing this lil' guy but it was all worth it when I saw my sons smile from ear to ear and of course the paper doll didn't survive for long. My son squashed the little fella in 2 seconds but I made him a second one. This one will go straight to the shelf until he is older.

Things you will need:
Printer 
8.5x11 sheet  (thicker paper stock recommended)
glue
scissors
cutting matt
x-acto knife

Have fun!






• PDF Download is an 8.5 x 11 
• For questions leave a comment, it will be faster than my inbox. Thanks!
Terms of use:
By downloading or using these files the user agrees to abide by the terms of use.
- may only be use for personal crafting projects; may NOT be sold or distributed to others; and NOT be sold or used for commercial purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment