Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Advent Calendar Ornament - Free Printable

Hello,

It is finally December and I cannot tell you how excited I am. I get to do crafts for my children and sometimes we make them together, unless they are breaking stuff or putting glue on my hair. :-o

I decided to do a new way to make an advent calendar 3D tree ornament for my children. Something more fun that they can open with excitement. Now that my older son is in preschool I have to encourage him to learn so I drew the numbers of both sides of our 3D Tree ornament so he can find it around the tree. What do you think about this idea? 

As always this is a free printable and I hope you can use it for your little ones too.  I also recycled the back of the cards from Tinyprints so I don't use too much ink. 

SUPPLIES:
Back of Recycled christmas cards
Ribbon
Printer
Glue
Scissors

INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TREE ORNAMENT: 
This FREE printable set is available for download.  You must be a follower of this blog or you can become a fan.  If you want to become a FOLLOWER click the "join this site" button under "Followers" OR you can "LIKE" my Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/artbyangeli

Then leave your email address in my comments below or send me a message through FB. 

Agreement:When you download this template you agree that it will not be use for commercial use or professional party event planners.  By clicking the Download image below, you agree to the license terms for artbyangeli.com. Please review the terms located under profile. Love and links are always appreciated! If you’d like to share them, please link to this post directly and do not host the file yourself. Thanks so much! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. derekandjoann@yahoo.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your ornaments, very creative!
    Would love to see them in a store :)

    liz

    ReplyDelete