Wednesday, July 9, 2014

DIY Chair Project - Work in progress



Today I decided to work on some projects that I have put aside until there was some descent weather.

Finding the right furniture for my house has been a very long process for me. I am very particular on what I want so until I find the right pieces I will wait as long as I find them.  Every time I go shopping I tend to have a visual in my head of what I want and as usual I can't find it so I have to look if it's even possible to make it.  After many searches for the right chairs,  these beautiful pair came out of nowhere. These beautiful pieces show so much structural design that is quite pleasing with handsome details.

Now we move on to the upholstery PART II......Calling my friend Nancy. She's done this before!   ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment