Monday, September 15, 2014

Marco's 2nd Birthday - Daft Punk Mickey Mouse Party


Hello, 

My munchkin turned two.  Mommy and daddy decided to have a small party for only our intermediate family to celebrate this special time in his life. 

How did I come up with the idea of a Daft Punk Mickey Mouse party for a 2 year old? My son likes Mickey but does not dance to the "hot dog" song! I don't blame him, the song is pretty lame. However, he LOVES dancing to Daft Punk and so does his older brother so there was no debate.  When I told my husband about my plans, he told me about another dj named Deadmau5 who's image is kind of like a robot Mickey Mouse.  However I was not about to base the design on him, so I designed my own version of a Daft Punk Mickey Mouse party. It especially helped that my husband still had his turntables and vinyl.  I was pretty happy with the results and my children were super excited! Mission complete. :-)

What do you think?







My sweet, sweet boy! I hope you had a lot of fun. XO


4 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Only you would come up with something like this. The cake toppers are just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and cool creative party ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your post about Marco's 2nd Birthday - Daft Punk Mickey Mouse Party

    ReplyDelete