Thursday, December 18, 2014

Backpack Tags - Free Printables

These are the most awesome backpack tags I made my pre-k son. I made six of them so he can switch them daily. Depending if he is feeling like a paleontologist on a mission or maybe a transformer geek!





Dreadnoughts Dinosaur Tag -2 colors
Tyrannosaurus Rex Tag - 2 colos
Bumble bee Transformer - 1
Optimus Prime Transformer - 1

This FREE printable set is available for download.  All you have to do is become a FOLLOWER of this blog by clicking the "join this site" button under "Followers" or you can like me on Faceboook by clicking the "LIKE" button on the facebook section on the left column and leave your email on the comment section.  When you download this template you agree that it will not be use for commercial use.  By clicking the Download image below, you agree to the license terms for www.artbyangeli.com. Please review the terms located at the bottom end of my blog Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. heavy-duty clear backpack I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete