Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Check out my new Photography website! - Shrimpy Photography


Hello,

Sorry that I have been missing in action. After Valentines, I took some time away from my blog. The reason is because I've been working on my new business website and blog. I am very happy to announce that I now offer 3 services. 


Photography
Shrimpy Photography is a newborn and child photography business that I have started. I also offer illustration and design services to go along with the creative portrait photography. The website launched yesterday and I am happy to offer this new side of me. 

Advertising 
ABA Creative Group is my boutique advertising firm. Here I work with big companies as well as small local businesses and help them with their marketing needs.  

Illustrations & Fine Art
ArtbyAngeli blog was created to share my love for illustrations, crafts, sewing, art etc... 
This is a small division of my Artbyangeli Website which is dedicated only to my Fine Art. 


I am so excited to share my new website for my Photography business today! As many of you know, I have been working on launching my newborn and child photography business for many months and I am finally ready to share with you. I have altered the name of my business and created a new website, blog and logo. I designed everything myself and will be offering my photography and illustration talent through this business. Be sure to go check out my new website now!!! 

I hope you enjoy the website and my work. If you need portraits of the little ones in your life or know anyone that might need my services, please let me know.
and also "LIKE" my new Facebook page. :-) 

I will continue with artbyangeli blog and keep offering awesome free printables so please support me and make sure you LIKE my new photography page on Facebook. 






Thank you for your support!
XOXOXOXOXOOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. Wow, handling one website is already difficult. I'm amazed that you have three! Since you have all three pages up and running, the main area of concern is branding. But it seems you already know the ins and outs of that field. And you have an advertising firm to boot, so I'm confident that you are doing just fine. Keep it up, Angeli!

    Sage Aumick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography website is superb! It is how a professional website should look like. The home page is appealing to the point that it makes the viewer want to browse the rest of the pages. And your photos are stunning. I can say that you’re a professional photographer with an amazing talent in capturing moments.
    -Emedia Creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great website, Angeli! Don't forget to do some SEO optimization on it to increase its online visibility.
    For effective and professional SEO advice visit http://firstpagehq.com/seo-company-miami/. This might help you as well.

    ReplyDelete