Friday, November 8, 2013

Free Thanksgiving Printables - Wine tag + thank you notes

Hello,

I cannot believe it's already November. My poor little fingers are still sore from all that sewing I did for the halloween costumes. A little dramatic, I know. :-D

Anyway, I love this time of the year because I like decorating for the holidays and it makes me very happy.  I'm hosting my yearly Thanksgiving dinner so I made this really cute printables and I could not resist to share them with you.

Don't we all need wine tags?? It's such a great idea and wow it's so pretty. <-- kissing my own tooshie
All you need is paper for the leaves and a cute ribbon. Tie a knot for presentation

Thanksgiving " I'm Thankful For:" Notes.

I want to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!!! and enjoy my free printables!



Wine Tag Leaf instructions:
Fold paper in half and cut leaf shape like the photo below and make 3 triangle snips with a small scissor.

Instructions to Download:
DOWNLOAD: 
This FREE printable set is available for download.  You must be a follower of this blog or you can become a fan.  If you want to become a FOLLOWER click the "join this site" button under "Followers" OR you can "LIKE" my Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/artbyangeli


Then leave your email address in my comments below or send me a message through FB. 

Agreement:When you download this template you agree that it will not be use for commercial use or professional party event planners.  By clicking the Download image below, you agree to the license terms for artbyangeli.com. Please review the terms located under profile. Love and links are always appreciated! If you’d like to share them, please link to this post directly and do not host the file yourself. Thanks so much! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment