Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Valentine's Day FREE Printable - BEE Mine



This beautiful design was created by yours truly and size is 4"x2" tags. Perfect to hand out goodies. These tags comes in 4 per page.

Instructions to Download:
DOWNLOAD: 
This FREE printable set is available for download.  You must be a follower of this blog or  "LIKE" my Facebook page @  https://www.facebook.com/artbyangeli

Then leave your email address in my comments below or send me a message through FB. 
Agreement:When you download this template you agree that it will not be use for commercial use or professional party event planners.  By clicking the Download image below, you agree to the license terms for artbyangeli.com. Please review the terms located under profile. Love and links are always appreciated! If you’d like to share them, please link to this post directly and do not host the file yourself. Thanks so much! xoxo Angeli 

3 comments:

  1. Angeli this is absolutely adorable! I would love to make some of these for the kiddos and the hubby for Valentine's Day. Could you please send me the download to shortandsassybum@yahoo.com. LOVE your creativeness! Thank you for sharing your inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please email me the download? I would like to use for my daughter's valentine party. Email is Rugrat3770@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do follow your blog, how do I download this?

    ReplyDelete