Friday, November 6, 2015

DIY Star Wars Snowtrooper costume

Hi again,

My son chose to be a snowtrooper for Halloween.  One of the hardest costume I made. I'm still not that good at sewing and now I had to learn how to work with different materials. Such as plastic, cardboard, foam board and vinyl.  I promise I will share with you all the details!

At first it seem difficult but I was up for the challenge. My husband had to stir me away from working with fiberglass!  hehe Which I was already teaching myself through videos. However I was getting a little impatient because it was going to be a long process. I'm glad he talked me out of it because at the end I think it came out pretty darn good. I didn't lose my mind during the process and best of all the kids were happy!







Star Wars Family
Count Dooku, Barriss Offee, Chewbacca and Snowtrooper

No comments:

Post a Comment