Friday, December 9, 2011

Freebie: Printable Christmas Gift Tags!

16 Days til Christmas...and guess what? 
I have a little gift for my readers. Some super cute reindeer xmas tags. You can use double sided tape or punch a hole as pictured above. I hope you like them and please send me pictures if you use them! 

This FREE printable is available for download.  All you have to do is become a FOLLOWER of this blog by clicking the "join this site" button under "Followers" or you can like us on faceboook by clicking the "LIKE" button on the facebook section on the left column. Then either leave me a message with your email at angeli(at)artbyangeli.com or leave your email on my comments. Any questions please leave a message under comments, it will be faster than my email. Thank you! :-)

8 comments:

  1. great gift tag, love the reindeer colors

    liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love these for next year! You are incredible!!! snmhorne@hotmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to have these tags emailed to me at BridgitteSeiber@gmail.com. I've been on your art site for over an hour...AMAZING paintings, illustrations, graphic designs and pencil drawings! I especially LOVE the one with the butterfly, fairy and mask in the clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that.... Thanks.
    citbasilio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that.... Thanks.
    citbasilio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete