Monday, August 26, 2013

Veggie Tales Party Printables


Hello,

When I was asked to help decorate this party I did not know about the "Veggie Tales" cartoon. It was the cutest little show I've ever seen.  My focus was on only one of the characters "Vanna Banana." She is the coolest!

All my printables are made with tons of love and FREE.  Please enjoy. :-) 


THIS IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY 
This FREE printable set is available for download.  All you have to do is become a FOLLOWER of this blog by clicking the "join this site" button under "Followers" or you can like us on faceboook by clicking the "LIKE" button on the facebook section on the left column. Then either leave me a message with your email at angeli(at)artbyangeli.com or leave your email on my comments.  When you download this template you agree that it will not be use for commercial use or professional party event planners.  By clicking the Download image below, you agree to the license terms for artbyangeli.com. Please review the terms located under profile. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment