Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Free Printables - Dia de los Muertos



{Design by Angeli Verastegui-Zankel | Styling & Photos by www.shrimpyphotography.com}

I am so excited today to have the sweetest Halloween printables for you! Oh yes... it is that time of the year to knock on complete strangers doors! lol  The idea behind these colorful artwork was pretty simple, I wanted to create something cool and not completely orange and black. I don't know about you but I am really liking these printables! Did I mention they are free???  ;-)

Instructions to Download:
DOWNLOAD: Includes Skull 3x5 Card and "BOO!" Tag
This FREE printable set is available for download.  All you have to do is become a FOLLOWER of this blog by clicking the "join this site" button under "Followers" OR you can "LIKE" my site on Faceboook . https://www.facebook.com/artbyangeli
Then leave your email address in my comments below or in my inbox on FB.



DOWNLOAD PART 2:
3" Skull Circle Tags  or  2" Skull Circle Tags
Instructions to Download:
This FREE printable set is available for download. 
You must be a follower of  my Instagram page  www.instagram.com/artbyangeli


Agreement:When you download this template you agree that it will not be use for commercial use or professional party event planners.  By clicking the Download image below, you agree to the license terms for artbyangeli.com. Please review the terms located under profile. Love and links are always appreciated! If you’d like to share them, please link to this post directly and do not host the file yourself. Thanks so much! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment